To obtain authorization the economical agents must present the following documents to National Commission:a) Demand where:
• Juridical persons will communicate the title and their organizational-juridical form, juridical address and fiscal code;
• Juridical persons will communicate name and surname, passport or identity card data (serial, number, and place of residence) and fiscal code;
• Will be indicated types of activities for which the authorization is asked.
b) a specific notification of each activity type in which it is stipulated:
• General information, that includes data on personal and its education;
• Information on Genetic Modified Organism(s);
• Information on Genetic Modified Organism(s) impact on human health and environment;
• a monitoring plan for identification GMO(s) effects on human health and environment;
• information on control, methods of re-making. Wastes treatment and action plans in emergency cases;
c) Study of evaluation of risks on the environment together with any bibliographical references and indications on methods of use;
d) Dossier summary;
User must indicate in notification about information that should be considered confidential. Decision on information that should be considered confidential the National Commission will take only after consulting the user and will acknowledge him.